Return – Schemes and offers
How does Indian Chemist return policy for medicines work?
Indian Chemist has a flexible returns policy. We accept returns of medicines at MRP. We may allow the return of unopened/unused product(s) without deducting any charge. Please note that we return the money in IC Wallet which is redeemable on Indian Chemist medicines. We do not offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipments and Ortho Support.
Which medicines are eligible for returns?
We may allow the return of unopened/unused medicines. Please note that we do not offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipments and Ortho Support.
How do I return my order?
You can reach out to our customer support team via call, chat or email. Please request for the return by providing the following details:
Order ID: Name of item(s)
ordered with quantity:
Based on the return request, a pickup will be organised.
Does Inddian Chemist pickup the product(s) I want to return from my location?
In most cases, yes,we do pickup the product(s) you want to return based on your return request within 2 - 3 working days.However, in some rare cases, the courier in some PIN's do not offer return pickup, and in those cases we may ask you to return the item to us.
Products that cannot be returned (Except at the time of delivery received as damaged):
• DNAVITA, Products ordered through Gift Happy Box
• Any Unsealed/Opened/Used Products
• Products marked as non-returnable,
• Temperature controlled products (i.e. Insulin, Injection, temperature controlled eye drops, chocolates, etc.)
• Returns & Exchanges are not accepted except in case the packet is not open & it is in original packaging condition
Conditions & Guidelines:
• The sales return of temperature controlled products (i.e. Insulin, Injection, temperature controlled eye drops, chocolates, etc.) will not be accepted by Seller , except at the time of delivery received as damaged.
• • New order number is to be entered while placing return request for Doctor Changed Medicines Cases. If the new order id is not mentioned in remarks field, then the return request will not be accepted by the Seller.
• The return of products should be in good condition otherwise it will not be accepted as return by the Seller.
• The return of unsealed products will not be accepted.
Indian chemist brings flat 30% discount on the medicines. No coupon code is required to avail the discount.
Indian chemist brings upto 70% off on the medicines. No coupon code is required to avail the discount.